|Donut on the Motorcycle|
|First Appearance:||Episode 34|
- "It’s a big thing. It-it’s purple. It’s uh, it’s a big purple thing."
- —Doc describing the Motorcycle
The Motorcycle is the Ghost that was built by Lopez for his Robot Army and later used as O'Malley's personal vehicle for seasons 2-3 and then stolen by Donut who used the vehicle for the rest of The Blood Gulch Chronicles.
The first time the Ghost was spotted was when Doc found it in the cave at Blood Gulch. Donut saw Doc/O'Malley making plans next to the Ghost and quickly ran to get help but ended up at the wrong base and was captured by the Blues. At the end of Season 2, O'Malley rode in on the Motorcycle (though at the time the machine was still unnamed), attacking everyone present. In Season 3 it was revealed that Church gave Lopez the idea to build the Ghost and hide it in the cave when he traveled back in time to stop past events. In episode 57, it was revealed that the Ghost was blasted into the future as well. Donut saw it and dubbed it "The Motorcycle". He then stole it and used it to catch up with the rest of Red team, running over a member of the Lopez's Robot Army and a few innocent civilians on the way. Donut claimed he could do a Bunny-hop in The Motorcycle but after a few unsuccessful attempts Simmons told Donut to "give someone else a turn" and that he needed it to find the tank. Simmons hijacked The Motorcycle only for it to be taken back by Donut shortly after. Donut continued to ride The Motorcycle for most of Season 4, until Church and Simmons knocked-out Sarge and Grif and took The Motorcycle and the Warthog as part of the Reds' surrender, which made Sheila very jealous. The Motorcycle is only seen once in the Blues' possession and it is probable that no-one on the Blue Team can drive it. After his return from the underground cave, Donut reacquired The Motorcycle when the Red Team took control of Blue Base and continued using it for the rest of Season 5. It was last seen in episode 100, with Donut. It is unknown if Donut still has The Motorcycle after returning in Relocated. In Recreation Chapter 3, Donut mentions that he should get a Motorcycle while he falls unconscious.
Behind the scenesEdit
- It is likely Donut was given The Motorcycle because the Warthog only has 3 seats. They were filled by Grif (The driver), Simmons (The gunner) and Sarge (Shotgun).
- The Motorcycle appeared in the "Fight! Fight!" alternate ending with Donut running over Sister then blown up by Caboose. Caboose was then killed by The Motorcycle's falling remains leaving no character alive. Despite being clearly blown up, the motorcycle appears unscathed as it crushes Caboose.
- Donut riding The Motorcycle appears on the Season 4 DVD cover.
|Sarge (9) · Dick Simmons (9) · Dexter Grif (9) · Franklin Delano Donut (9) · Lopez the Heavy (9) · Chupathingy · The Motorcycle|